Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chilly Tuesday

It was cold in our bedroom so I stayed in bed until 7:30. I read e-mail. One was from the dentist in Midlothian wanting me to confirm the appt. I called to tell them I canceled last week. She said she'd take care of it. I wrote post from last night, using the notes I made during the day. I also finished an audio from yesterday. I did two meditations to catch up on the 21 Days of Gratitude. I folded laundry between bouts of exercises. I juiced zucchini and broccoli. It was better than the kale. Then it was time for breakfast. After eating, I quickly finished the second stocking by sewing on the ribbon. I drove out to the Sew Faithful quilters on Jordan Lane. I turned in the stockings and made a new friend there. On the way back, I stopped at the dr's office to make sure I knew where the building was. Since I was there, I went up to the office and got the papers to fill out for tomorrow and asked the receptionist questions. I went home for lunch, and cleaned the juicer. I submitted an order for meat to be picked up on Thursday. I raked leaves for an hour, and got a splinter in my hand. After getting is out, I took a shower, and then vegged out for awhile. I investigated my cache of shiny fabrics to see what might be suitable for star costumes. Then I looked through all my patterns. I mended my night gown. I got a bowl of fish stew from the fridge. I ate that, then turned on the outside lights to see my way to the car. I drove to the modern quilt guild. On the way I got a phone call from Chris that he was ready to leave work. At the meeting, we were supposed to elect officers. But there were no runners. So volunteers were solicited and most positions were filled. I took pictures during show-and-tell.  I showed off Sri Yantra.  When I got home, the outside lights were off. Chris said he did not turn them off. I drank a glass of vitamin C, and checked my e-mail. On top of my laptop was a Jehovah's Witness flyer. Apparently they came by looking for me. Then we watched part of Tin Man, courtesy of Netflix. Chris went to bed.
*  This is Deb's wreath quilt.  *

No comments: