Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sewing - again

We woke up early, before the alarm. It was nice to have extra time to play with. We ate breakfast and read e-mail. I took a shower, dressed and went to church in time to warm up with the choir. I was a little early, so I talked with Susan. I showed her my idea for a parament. Then we sang our song. Afterwards, Jennifer asked me to make three star costumes with headdresses for the Christmas play. I joined Chris sitting in the front pew. After the service, we stood in line to greet the pastors and then left for home. We changed our clothes and ate lunch. Chris changed the filter in the central heat system. Then we took my car to get gas and add air to a low tire. We stopped at Kroger for organic kale, but they did not have it. Then we went to Publix for groceries. After putting the groceries away, I grabbed my yellow quilt project and sri yantra and drove to the storage facility where some of us meet once a month. Chatting was the order of the day. The lady next to me was stuffing a really cute bear she made. I had to borrow glasses from Debbie to pick out stitches on sri yantra and I pinned it back together the right way. Denise came in later, and she was working on small hexagons. As we chatted, I realized we had a lot in common as far as how we eat and the websites we visit. So we exchanged contact info. When I finished sri yantra, I offered to finish the binding that Debbie was working on. I did that until it was time to leave. Debbie watched us go to our cars because it was dark. I was glad for the heat in my car. When I got home, Chris was having supper. I made a salad with cheese, and then ate a banana.  I listened to two meditations and made up a weeks worth of supplements, pulling out those that will need reordering soon. We watched an episode of Inspector Linley season 5, and one of Star Trek TOS. Chris went to bed, and I am staying up to find a pic to post. I wish I had taken one of the bear, but I did not have my camera with me.
*  This is what 3 or 4  ladies were working on yesterday  *

No comments: