Monday, November 25, 2013

Rolling into Richmond

Sunday
We slept late, just because we could.  Chris took a shower and got some food from the hotel's continental breakfast.  I showered and ate my pre-prepared breakfast.  Then we hit the road.  We continued the book on CD from the day before.  Again we did not stop for any reason.  We got to Chester before the book ended.  His parents were waiting for us.  We visited with them.  Then Cecily and I went into the kitchen area, where she cooked and I entertained her.  When supper was ready, we ate, and then chatted far longer than Cecily anticipated.  It was around 11 when the group broke up.  So I just went to bed, without posting to my blog.  I thought I had made notes however, but cannot find them now. 
*  Pretty tree in Huntsville  *

No comments: