Friday, November 22, 2013

Getting ready for the trip

I got up at 8, and started the first of a seemingly endless list of audios. The first one advocated spinning to the right to release toxins. I exercised, and meditated. I prepared extra breakfasts for tomorrow and Sunday. I juiced carrots and all the leafy greens except for a supper portion. Dad called to see if I wanted him to buy me special food at the grocery store. I ate breakfast, and made vitamin portions for all of next week. I packed the food box with my special foods. I went to Rite Aid to fill my prescriptions. I wanted just a few pills and the rest on file, but they won't keep it for more than a year, so I just took it all. I walked around the store until the pills were ready. Then I drove in the rain to the Bailey Cove branch of the library for books on CD for the trip. Dad called while I was in the library and I talked to him very quietly. I ate lunch when I got home and finished an audio about scalar energy. It was so interesting that I did an internet search. I made another triskellion. 
I ate some fruit, and listened to another audio with music. It put me in a meditative state and then Chris came home. He seems to come home when I am using the quietude for meditation. We talked about various jobs he's applied for and how likely he thinks that he might be offered the job. Right now the most promising one would be Ft. Leonardwood – even further from Virginia than Alabama. We measured the couch space to see if Virginia's couch would fit. Yes. He did laundry and went to play Battletech with his in-town friends. I finished the laundry. I made several headdresses for small shepheards, and ironed two pieces of fabric when they came out of the dryer. One was really long, like 8 yards long.  I was listening to another audio as I ironed. She said no one is incurable. So I looked up her videos on Youtube. Her name is Alison Heath. I finished my Swansons' order and double-checked it to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Then I played a tapping audio. Chris came home from gaming. I copied information in two open windows into files so I could close them. It feels so good to close a window. I realized that I haven't packed anything but food, breakfasts and supplements, so I'd better do it now, or go to bed and get up early tomorrow.
*  This is our new faucet/sprayer.  Seems I have been guilty of flagrant copyright violations by posting quilt pics without mentioning the designers.  So for now you get a pic of a faucet.  *

No comments: