Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Costume parts

I slept in later than I intended. I checked my e-mail, put on an audio, and made a star headdress out of a coat hanger. When the audio finished, I sat quietly through three meditations, exercising inbetween. I called my father to make sure he knew I would be visiting next week. Then I made breakfast - leaving out the fermented ingredients. I was wondering if the antibacterial properties of coconut oil would negate the probiotic properties of the fermentation. Breakfast tasted terrible without the fermented coconut milk. Tomorrow I will leave the fermented items in and have the coconut oil later. I raked pinestraw in the front and side yard while listening to an audio. Then I raked leaves in the back yard, dumping them in the garden to compost. I even raked leaves out of the carport. I came in to eat my fermented lunch. Virginia called to see if I wanted to view the couch she was selling. So I went to see it and she showed me her whole house, of which she is proud. It was a nice house and I can see why she is sorry to leave it. I took picture of part of the couch to compare with my living room. She fell in the foyer and had a hard time getting back up. I am glad I was there. Got back at 4, checked e-mail, and finished an audio. I took a shower, and laid down for a bit to tap. Chris came home then and we talked. I got dressed, ate a salad and went to church, arriving around 6. Jennifer had the costumes laid out and gave me a run-down on who needed what. One girl chose my skating outfit for her costume. I was surprised how well it fit her. Jennifer chose colors for tu-tus to go with the outfits. I made a list and measured the girls' waists. I added to the lists Mary's costume since it was way too big for the girl playing the part. The shepherds also needed head gear and ties around their waists. I don't know when I am going to make all these costumes. When the kids were done practicing, the adult choir practiced a piece for Dec 8th. Then they went on to Christmas Eve music and I left. I got home early so I stacked the dishwasher until Chris was ready to watch TV. We saw the last two episodes of Forever Knight. Then Chris went to bed.

No comments: