Saturday, November 16, 2013

'New' tablecloth

We slept in. After Chris got up, I got up to check e-mail. I juiced broccoli, carrots, celery, and small peppers from the garden. This was followed by breakfast. Then I remember to post to my blog for last night. I put on an audio, then rinsed and blended cashews and sunflower seeds that have been soaking since yesterday. This got mixed with the old batch and left to ferment. I meditated while Chris went to the library to get new DVD's for us to watch. I raked leaves, and pulled up tree seedlings for an hour. The pulling was easy since it rained yesterday. I put on another audio while I handquilted, finishing a 30in square area, and it is now ready to re-hoop. So far the new thimble is not much help. I completed two of my three exercises, and listened to another audio. I threw out the plastic lace overlay on the diningroom table. I took off the red cloth and put is aside for washing. I replaced it with the two gold ones I got at the thrift shop. I am very pleased with how they look. I folded the white laundry. I made a large salad for supper, then laid down to digest it before having a bowl of fish bone stew. I did a lengthy tapping session while Chris was gaming with the voices. I read e-mail, trying clear the older stuff. When I realized the game was over, I decided to post and go to bed.

No comments: