Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dinner out

I woke up after 9, having slept well after a long day. I read a little e-mail, then washed the cake stand and veggie plate and put them away. I did my exercises and read more e-mail. I juiced all the leftover veggies and added a cucumber and a green pepper. I got dressed, grabbed my quilt binding project and headed for the Tuesday group. I sat and talked to one of the ladies. She told me all about a block swap she participated in where the batik quilts did not turn out well. After she left, Jane explained the trip they are planning for Paducah and she encourage me to sign up. On the way home, I stopped at the Asian store for kimbap, sprouts, and persimmons. I might sweeten the next cake with persimmons. When I got home, I read e-mail while eating the kimbap and some kimchi. You'd think I would be full, but then I made my usual breakfast and ate all of that. I turned off the heat and opened the windows. This place smells funky and I don't know why. I hope it is not the couch. When making breakfast I noticed that the flax and chia seeds were getting low. So I ordered more on Amazon. I cleared e-mail and listened to the tapping meditation link that came with one of the audios last night. While listening to another audio, I deleted all the pictures on my camera to make room for more.  Because it was a sunny day, I called up an interview on my tablet to listen to while working outside. I went through three before I found one that would play on the tablet. I raked up pinestraw and leaves for an hour, barefoot. Then it was back inside for another round of e-mail. Chris came home a little early. He made dinner reservations for us and a friend/coworker who was in town for a short time. I ran out of new e-mail so I ran some internet searches on symptoms of potassium-sodium imbalance.
I cleared the sink. I folded two baskets of laundry and put them away. I changed my clothes and we went out to Bonefish Grill to meet Rob. He was some environmental guy that Chris met in Korea. They talked some shop, but it was a nice meal, especially with the lobster special. The dinner broke up about 9. We got home in time to watch one episode of The Flash. Then I listened to the audios for Day 2 of the Tapping Summit: pain relief.
*  quilts from Thursday night  *

No comments: