Monday, February 3, 2014

Regular Monday sewing

I got up about 8, waking from a bad dream about having had a second child and leaving her in Korea for someone else to raise. I read my e-mail. I sat on the couch cushion to get more of the water out. I read with the HappyLight, and swished with coconut oil. I performed some chi gung and 3-D exercises. The doorbell rang and I rushed to put my robe on before opening the door. It was the bug man making his monthly rounds. I juiced non-cruciferous veggies. I made and ate half of my breakfast, using up the last of the maca powder. I took my supplements, and I packed my lunch with seaweed and nut cheese. I searched for teal fabric in my sewing room, but did not find it. I put other fabric in my box, and carried the box to my car which already contained my sewing machine. I drove to the church, and the ladies started setting up for lunch. Maryann made chili and I ate a bowl of it and then my lunch. I worked on blocks for the Linus quilts. I squeezed 18 blocks out of the fabric I had. It was almost 5 when I packed up. Rebecca left a bag of Linus fabric, so I took it with me for safekeeping. I left it in the car so it would not get too comfortable in my house. Chris was talking to Faye over Skype on my laptop. So he gave it over to me and had his supper. I finished my breakfast while talking to Faye (and Kevin). Chris brought in my sewing machine from the car. After I hung up with Faye, I had a bowl of the curry. Then we watched an episode of Inspector Lewis. Chris soon went to bed. I looked up IFF to see if it was a real insomnia disorder, and it was. Then I search the web for places to buy schisandra berry powder. When I found something affordable in price and shipping, I ordered it. 
*  this is Lauri's quilt  *

No comments: