Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Out, out, darned spot

I woke up before 9. I started my day with drybrushing. I have had the brush for a week or two now but kept forgetting to use it. It stimulates the lymph system. Then I cleared the first round of e-mail and put an audio on. I did the first round of exercises and tapped while reading e-mail. I got myself a smaller chair to see if it would be more comfortable. I juiced, then made breakfast. After reading the next round of e-mail, I tried to meditate. I have a BWE CD and it was in the CD changer in the living room. But that receiver would not cooperate. So I tried the one in my bedroom. I thought I was listening to waves for an hour, but when the CD changed and the sound went on, I knew it was only static. I punched around the buttons until all of a sudden the second CD was blaring in my headphones. I shut it down and went outside because it was sunny but came back in because it was so cold. I spent the afternoon on and off the computer searching for UVB bulbs (useful for making vitamin D). Lots of places sell the lamps (using proprietary bulbs), but I just want to buy the bulb. The delivery man rang the bell as he dropped off two packages. One was the centimeter quilting ruler. I read a very long page on a site for alternative cancer-fighting practices. It recommended potassium bicarbonate for alkalizing one's PH. It also recommended potassium iodide for skin cancers. So I dabbed some on that annoying spot on my forehead. I tried meditating again and Chris came home. He opened his package and it was a new operating system for his laptop. He fixed himself a bowl of soup. I stitched up some underwear and took a shower. After eating a bowl of soup, it was time for choir practice. When I got to the church, it was full of donated items for our yard sale on Saturday. I went into the sanctuary where the children were finishing their singing. The adults joined them on their last song. Then we had our own practice. As we sang some new stuff, I used my tablet to keep me on pitch. The guy behind me liked the idea, but he doesn't have a tablet. After practice, I looked through the donations. I did not see anything I couldn't live without. When I got home, I checked my e-mail, made some notes to my blog, and then we watched 2 episodes of The Flash. Chris went to bed, but I stayed up for Day 3 of the Tapping Summit.

No comments: