Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Something smells fishy

I got up at 9 to read e-mail and sit with my HappyLight. As I cleared e-mail, there was one from Bertha announcing that the quilters would be gathering at my home next Monday. I knew this was the back up plan, but now that it was Plan A, I needed to clean. But what could I clean now that will still be clean on Monday? No idea. At 10 I started my exercises and stretches and an audio. I juiced, killed a cockroach (figured they'd be here when it was cold, not now), and made breakfast. After eating, I took a shower, and then performed an on-line check-in for Great Clips. It announced a 38 minute wait, so I read a few more e-mails before I went there. I worked on a Sudoku puzzle while I waited. Then she cut my hair and I paid. It was only $12. There was an eye center next door, so I dropped in. The walls were covered with frames. I spoke to the lady at the counter. She answered my questions and gave me a card since her phones and computer were down so no appointments could be made. I drove home, put my purse down, and the card was gone. I took my supplements with a glass of vit C water. I made up a weeks worth of supplements. I went to the carport to get the wheelbarrow and there was the card on the cement floor. I tucked it in my bra, and raked in front yard, and back yard. When I came in, I washed my feet. It was so nice outside that I opened some windows and turned on the fan to freshen the house. I read e-mail, then put on an audio and took the laptop downstairs to play while I trimmed the fish quilt. Then I tried putting together scraps to make a backing. I heard Chris come home. There was a package for me with breast massage oil and special shampoo. It was a concoction of essential oils for supporting women's health. Chris was happy to oblige, but I think he used too much.  The scent was very strong.  What was that in the fine print about if it should come into contact with male skin? Anyway, I made a salad, and started an audio. I felt tired and woozy, and sick to my stomach. I decided not to go to choir practice. I watched Inspector Lewis with Chris, and then en episode of The Flash. Chris prepared for tomorrow and went to bed.

No comments: