Friday, February 7, 2014

Stairway to heaven

I'm not sure when I got up because I went straight to the laptop to do an internet search. When I came up for air, it was a little after 9. I did my exercises at 10, but it was after 11 when the juicing started, and noon for breakfast. In that time I listened to another interview from the ReThink Pink summit. The theme of the summit is that breast cancer PREVENTION needs a LOT more attention, and that the cancer can be (and has been) reversed without pharmaceuticals and radiation. There was another audio on the effect of subconscious agreements about money and relationships.
Sometimes I feel like I have to earn the right to sew by doing housework. So I used the Kirby on the steps into the basement. Then, to make sure I did sew and did not go back to my laptop, I got a bucket of hot soapy water and washed the steps from top to bottom. I had to sew until the steps dried. The blue lace blocks were the lucky objects of my attention. I came upstairs when I heard Chris come home, wondering how it had gotten so late. But he was let out early and it was only 3:45. We talked a bit, then I went back down to sew the half blocks together and to trim them. I turned to the fish quilt. I got a few pieces sewn on it before Chris announced that the sweet potatoes were ready. I came up to eat one while heating curry in one of the oven-safe Korean bowls. I listened to another interview, and then we watched 2 episodes of Inspector Lewis, and Chris went to bed.

No comments: