Friday, February 14, 2014

There's no water like snow water

I stayed up to tap last night, covering a number of topics. When I went to bed, I could not hear Chris breathing, which is unusual. I extended a hand until I felt his body heat. I was relieved when he moved. I went to sleep.
In the morning, I heard Chris get in the shower and went back to sleep. When I woke up again, I decided to practice a breathing exercise. I was able to totally relax, but it did not last long after I got up. When I sat down to read e-mail, I found a Valentine card from Chris. It was lovely. Sadly I had nothing for him since I had totally forgotten to make the heart project that was posted over the weekend. I put on an audio while I sat with the HappyLight, and did my exercises in sets to break up all the sitting. I drank my snow water from yesterday and put the last fresh part through the coffee maker. I drank some of it as hot tea, and refrigerated the rest. It tasted very different from tap water. I said a prayer of gratitude. I finished an audio while juicing. I emptied the dishwasher, and restacked it. I made breakfast, and ate half. I cut the raw salmon into 4 pieces, ate some, and put the rest back in the fridge. I read email, and seached for mold on chia, flax, and cacao. Nothing on the first two, and an advertisement for the third. I watched videos of Beautiful Women stories. They all made me cry, but particularly the first one. I drank the last of the snow water when taking my vitamins. In my sewing roon, I made a valentine card with a stencil and stitching on red fabric. Then I sat at my laptop to compose a message. The laptop was running very slowly and probably needed rebooting. Chris came home 2 hours early, right in the middle. I had to tell him “ I love you but I need you to leave”. He went downstairs to watch a movie. I wrote some prose and turned it into rhyme. When I was done, I e-mailed it to myself so I could access it on the desktop to print out. But the desktop was booted in Ubuntu. I rebooted it, but then the mouse did not work. I re-rebooted it several times and then called Chris up. He unplugged it from the back of the tower and plugged it into the front. Problem solved. Then the software wouldn't re-size, etc. Finally I just printed it out and pasted it in the card sideways. I placed it on his computer and joined him downstairs watching Wolverine. When it was over, we came up for supper.  He read the card. We had the beef roast. Then I had a thin piece of cake, as if it were cut with a cheese slicer. Then we read e-mail for awhile. We went down to watch TV. We tried to watch Dickie Roberts but the language was too offensive. So that got replaced with The Philadelphia Experiment, which was much better.

No comments: