Friday, February 28, 2014

Roaming through rummage

I woke up early having a dream that my bedroom was under water and I was suffocating. But when I got up and realized that this was not so, I went back to bed. I wondered what it meant until I went back to sleep. I woke again at 8:20. The sun was streaming through the guest room window, so I sat there and did the drybrushing process. Being unclear on some of it, I searched the internet and spent too much time and got sidetracked. I remembered my exercises, and juicing. I stitched up some underwear and took a shower and ate breakfast. I was about to leave when I thought of my supplements. But they'd run out yesterday, so I had to make up another set of doses. I went to the First Christian yard sale. I was hoping to find some shoes like the ones I have. They did not have them, but I got some quilting magazines and fabric. They had paint, too, but not labeled as to color. I came home to get our extra grocery bags for the church sald. The postman was delivering a package for Chris. I ate the rest of my breakfast. Then I went to our church to help out. My experience at the thrift shop in Korea came in handy. I sorted books, magazines and CD's. I also priced purses. Chris was home when I got back. We ate supper (salad and beef). I read the latest e-mail, and searched for pics of math quilts. I ironed strips while waiting for Chris to finish. We watched the sequel to Mannequin. It was no where near as good as the original. Chris looked up some of the actors to see what else they've been in. Then he went to bed, and I decided that Day 5 of the Tapping Summit could wait.
*  This is the Funky Chicken quilt from last Thursday's show-n-tell  *

No comments: