Thursday, October 16, 2014

A good trip home

I got up in the middle of the night with a sore throat. I took 2 packets of vitamin C and went back to bed. Later I got up to drink some fermented cabbage juice, and do some tapping. I also swished with my tooth powder which has a nasal-clearing effect. Alarm went off at 7 but we stayed in bed a little later.  I did some tapping for a quick easy trip to Huntsville.  We took a shower and dressed. Joyce made eggs for Chris for breakfast. I assembled my usual breakfast from my breakfast box, and made green juice. It tasted terrible and I looked forward to going back to juicing again when I get home. When I finished breakfast, Chris had finished packing the car so we bid Joyce and Bob goodbye and we started our trip home. The book on 30 CDs finally finished. We started it so long ago that it wouldn't have bothered me to listen again from the beginning. But we started a new one by Richard Castle. It was full of action and I had trouble following it. Sleeping on and off during the trip probably explained a lot of it. Chris stopped for gas and I asked him for a bottle of water which I drank immediately. So we had to stop again later at a rest area. We got home about 4:45. Chris and I emptied the car. We cried together as we brought out things that belonged to Michele when she was a kid. There were a lot of ripe cherry tomatoes hanging on the plants so I ate most of them, and some small bell peppers that were ripe. The kale was still alive, but the carrot top was gone. I think something ate it. I hope whatever it was doesn't like kale. I went to bed for a short while, but my brain would not let me rest. So I got up and ate some raw cheese. I asked Chris for a rotisserie chicken and he procured one for me. I put water in the coffee maker and mint in the filter, as well as dandelion tea bags in the pot. I drank that hot tea while reading e-mail. I also listened to an audio on EMF radiation. I had to put away the items in the breakfast box because ants found it. I slathered myself in magnesium oil after reading (again) about how it helps one sleep. After the audio, we went downstairs to watch the last few episodes of Warehouse 13. Then Chris went to bed, and now it is my turn.
*  this is the hot tub after the top got broken  *

No comments: