Friday, October 24, 2014

A new 'recipe'

Last night I went right to the tent. It felt good, the air was fresh, and crisp. My mp3 headphones played a relaxing meditation. But I could not sleep on my side with it in my ears, so I took the headphones off when the meditation was over. The critter came very late and made annoying noises. Eventually I fell asleep, but it was still dark when nature called and I had to go inside. I went to bed and heard the alarm sound at 8 but did not get up until my cortisol kicked in. That is the only way I can explain why all of a sudden I got up. I turned on the laptop and the router. It was a normal morning after that. I heard an audio on clearing ancestral issues. I watered the kale. I made rainbow rice and added glow-in-the-dark paint: some red, orange, purple, blue and plain. I left it to dry and charge with light on cookie sheets outside. At noon I juiced, cleaned up, and meditated. By 1 I was ready to make breakfast. Then the rice was dry, so I put it into two containers. I cleared spam looking for today's interview by Jack Canfield. I did not find it, but was able to use yesterday's link. I finished my breakfast, and took my supplements. I was able to lay in the sun for 20 minutes. I watered the kale again. I finished the audio. I looked up how to make vinegar, and how to drive stick. I watched videos on how to downshift to pass other cars. But it did not make sense to me. Most videos were too elementary. I found one that explained how the engine/transmission connection works, which was interesting. I skyped with Kurt a little bit. I rearranged the bedding in the tent, and wiped up some water in there. I raked leaves in the side yard and dumped them in the garden. I checked e-mail again. I looked through pics on my computer and in my blog to send to the philharmonic which was asking for updates on its founding members. I found some to add to my Pinterest page. I watched more driving videos. I ate cold fish soup. I saw a video on clutchless shifting, and how the clutch works; the parts involved in the 'oreo cookie' that makes up the clutch assembly. It was more like a brake pad then a gear. Now I know why the gear shift looks like an 'H'. For each pair of gears (1,2) (3,4) (5,6), there is one dog clutch that moves right or left to engage a gear. Chris skyped me. Then I stacked and ran the dishwasher. While it ran, I watched an episode of X-Files. Now that my blog is written, it is time to go to bed.
*  Hey Grandpa, What's for supper? 
 Red glow-in-the-dark rice.  
Mmm Mmm.  *

No comments: