Sunday, September 11, 2016

Chris says it's too long

I got up soon after Chris did. While he read e-mail, I took a shower and put on a long top. I read e-mail until Chris went to church. Then I contacted my new tapping buddy. We were going to chat on Facebook, but we could not get two-way video on Facebook so we did Skype. At 10:15 I hurriedly thanked her and hung up to get dressed up for church. The first slip I tried was too long for my new dress, so I put on my shortest one. I finally got good fit around the chest but the skirt part did not hang right when I leaned forward. Chris came home long enough for me to put on my shoes. We ran out the door to the car and Chris drove us to the chapel. Anna was there and noticed my new dress. I sat in my usual spot. My dress rode up a lot. Jane joined me just as the service was starting. When it came time for the sermon, we had a guest speaker. He was so passionate that he sounded like a used car salesman. Afterward, I talked to Suzanne. She wants to come over some time to look through the dress ideas that I gleaned from Pinterest. Chris showed up then, so Jane and I went with him to the Korean church. Jane had us take pics by the canal nearby. We were early, so we sat and waited until the lunch started. I put my purse in my lap when I sat because the dress was too short. Might it have something to do with being cut on the bias? After lunch, we went back to our quarters to change while Jane ran to catch her bus. Then we walked to the commissary for groceries. As we carried the food home, I noticed a rip in Chris’ jeans. It that why women are supposed to walk behind their husbands? I noticed the pool and wondered if it was open. On our way inside, I picked the squash because the vine was dead. But it was wormy. I guess we should have picked it earlier. I called Myra. She said the dogs had already swum in the pool but it was still open until 4. I decided that I did not want to swim that badly. We watched part of a pirate movie, then I fell asleep. When I woke up, Chris was at his laptop. I made and ate breakfast. I read e-mail and listened to audios from the Medicinal Supplement Summit as I played Free Cell. I noticed a numb spot on my left heel. Curious. I watered the plants and picked leaves of dandelion, sweet potato, pepper and lettuce. I washed them and added tomatoes and carrot, topped with olive oil, vinegar and spices. My gut felt a little rumbly afterward. I mixed the magnesium glycinate with hummus and ghee. As I consumed it slowly, we streamed a movie called “The Finest Hours” from Netflix. It was a Coast Guard movie. Chris looked up some of the actors online. Chris Pine was in it. Then he went to bed. I stayed up to clear a few e-mails, blog, and go to bed.
* Kurt, see the butterfly bush? *

No comments: