Saturday, September 10, 2016

Version 3 complete

I got up around 8, hearing Chris online with the voices. I went outside to water the potted plants and new plantings. I read e-mail and drank a quart of water. I made and ate breakfast. I finished yesterday’s puzzle, which I thought I had finished yesterday. Then I did today’s puzzle. I enjoyed listening to Michele’s voice during the game. But it was over before 10. I hoped Chris would go to work then, but he stayed home to do laundry. I worked on my dress, sewing and tweaking and re-sewing and changing the pattern. I auditioned choices for the sleeves, then cut them out and basted them in by hand, then sewed them in by machine. I hemmed it hanging on a hanger, hoping to get it right. I read e-mail, then had some pork and kimchi for supper. I caught up on e-mail, sort of, listening to some of the shorter audios. Then we folded the laundry and put it away. I mixed magnesium citrate with vinegar, and drank that with water. Chris hooked my laptop to the TV and we watched Anna Karenina starring Keira Knightley. It was cinematographically interesting, which made it confusing to me. Anyway, after it was over, I had to look it up on the internet to find out what happened. I realized that the vinegar and magnesium were not digesting well and wondered if I would get any sleep tonight. Chris made up the bed with the laundered sheets. I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* Here is another pic from the beach in Busan. *

No comments: