Thursday, September 1, 2016

Aw nuts!

I had trouble sleeping last night, even though I used my sleep salve. I heard Chris leave to go running this morning. I hadn’t worn my watch to bed so I did not know what time it was. Because of the time of year, the pattern of sunlight is changing. Later I heard him come back in. He said it was not yet 7:30. I got up and got dressed. I drank lemon water. I sent a message to my tapping buddy on skype. I watered the plants on the front porch. My buddy responded and we had a session. He did really well, which made me feel good. Then I had something to eat. I watered all the rest of the plants. I noticed they are doing better now that the heat is over. I deleted the first round of e-mail and started reading what was left. At 11 I met Myra for yoga in the gym. She said it would not be strenuous, but some of it was. The school kids came in and used the other side of the gym for gym class. I wondered why it got scheduled during yoga and why they did not go outside on such a nice day. I walked Myra home and then came home myself. I had breakfast and tried to consolidate photo files because the list is so long that Windows scrolls out of control. Then I took a shower and put on nice shorts and a top. I walked to massage place, and even arrived a little early. Mr. Kim was not there even though I was told last week that he would be back. This week I was told he will come back after Chusok. During the massage I thought about my next massage. It was a full body massage this week so I scheduled a foot massage for next week. Then I walked around the corner to the Chinese place. I got a foot massage there. It was done by a man I had not seen before. I enjoyed it, but the chair there was not as comfortable as the one at the Foot Shop. Afterward, I walked to market and bought figs. Then I walked back to base, arrived just before 5. I called Myra to see if she was going running for a t-shirt. We had seen an MWR table set up at the start of the trail. She was not going running because her husband had just come home and was not feeling well. I went home to look up the event but could not find anything about it. I guess that was why we didn’t see anyone running. I ate a fig, a peach and a pear for supper. Then I read e-mail. Chris came home from the victory party (which marks the end of the exercise) and from picking up his drycleaning. He brought me raw chestnuts that he picked up on the path on the way home. I looked up how to eat raw chestnuts. The last step said to be careful because some are poisonous when raw. Really? They saved that tidbit for last? I worked yesterday’s puzzle and today’s while listening to audios on how to dress to minimize a large tummy. We watched the Season 1 ender of Lois and Clark, which was the last DVD we had. Chris used his computer to call in to the monthly ED session. He listened for an hour. I read e-mail and worked on my blog post. I cleared more e-mail, and then it was time for bed.

No comments: