Sunday, September 4, 2016

Ordering online

I got up late as Chris was getting ready for church. I had been avoiding salt for a few days just to see the effect. I did not think there was one until I drank my lemon water with salt. I read e-mail. I spent a lot of time finalizing my Swansons order because the lemon oil kept getting kicked out and I needed it to make the $50 minimum for free shipping and $10 off. I did not eat anything. It got late so I quickly washed up and got dressed for church. Chris came home. I was in a brain fog and wondered if it had something to do with the Himalayan salt. He drove me to the chapel. He came in with me to make sure I saw Mandy and her dress, which was something like what I wanted for my dress. Her center front panel was ruched and a little drapey. She said she would bring it over later after she washed it, so I could look at the construction details. I figured on sitting with Jane for the service, but she did not come into the sanctuary. The service was normal. The chaplain talked about God blessing us even when we fall short. After the service, I talked to Suzanne and told her we’d found the ball gowns at the market on the third floor. She said she knew of a place on the 4th floor that sold gowns and did alterations. Chris came to church to pick me up. I went to the bathroom to see if Jane was in there, but she wasn’t. Chris drove me home to change clothes. Then we drove to lunch at the Korean church. Jane was there, having lunch. She must have left the chapel early enough to attend the service at the Korean church. There was pork, turnip green soup, rice, kimchi and sprouts. It was very good, especially the soup. Jane and I promised each other to send photos from yesterday. When we got back to base, we went to the commissary for groceries. We took them home and put the food away. Since Swanson would not ship lemon oil, I looked for it on Amazon. I spent a lot of time trying to decide which lemon essential oil to get to complete my Amazon order. Then I listened to audios. One was on dental health and several others reportedly contained quotes from Bill Gates saying his vaccines would reduce the population. The interviews really did seem to point to that but I wondered about the context. I cleared e-mail down to 40 unread. I watered some plants that had not been exposed to the rain. I walked with Chris around the base for exercise. When we got back, I made breakfast and ate it. He made supper and ate it. We read e-mail for a while. I searched for dress patterns online with a center panel, but did not find one. Then we watched two episodes of Castle together. Chris had stripped the bed and washed the sheets earlier, so we made it up together. Then…I had a hot flash so he got some ice cubes…etc. Still, the evening wasn’t over until the fat lady blogged.
* This pic is from yesterday at the beach in Busan. *

No comments: