Monday, September 5, 2016

Labor Day: cleaning and laundry

I did not sleep well last night. But I did not mind getting up this morning. I guess I solved adrenal fatigue. I went out to water the potted plants. I saw the Korean yard crew, buzzing away with their weed eaters on the hillside. I drank a quart of water, made coffee, exercised, dry brushed, and rebounded. Chris stayed home for Labor Day. I cleaned the hall bath and the kitchen and swept the hallway floor. I folded the laundry Chris did yesterday and put mine away. I listened to audios and saw a video of a woman knitting with 1000 strands of yarn. Amazing! I made and ate breakfast. I realized that I was almost out of cacao nibs. I went to Amazon to order more, but it was not enough for free shipping. So I investigated shapewear for under my Navy ball gown. I finally decided on one after reading dozens of reviews. But when I put it in my cart, Amazon did not register it as eligible for free shipping. Argg! I went looking for other models, and other products but did not want to order anything I wouldn’t order anyway. I worked today’s puzzle. I looked at pics of dresses on Yahoo and Pinterest. I imagined trying to combine design elements and try them out in fabric, but the dress form won’t hold its stuffing. Chris went to work to sign out a car for later. Nela called to see if I wanted to go to Daegu with them tomorrow, but they wanted to leave by 9 and I couldn’t quite make it. She called back later to ask me to issue the same invitation to Princess. She said they did not go rafting today. We watched the season ender episode of Castle. Chris left to pick up a new hire at the airport. Princess wrote back that she had to work tomorrow so could not go to Daegu. I checked out the new tapping video by Brad Yates. I tried on my new blue tops with my new navy blue pants. I even draped the ball gown fabrics with it. No inspiration struck me. I made up supplements for the next nine days to see what needs to be ordered. But I felt too tired to do the order all of a sudden. I listened to some meditation music. I drew a pic of a dress idea, but it looked better in my head than on paper. I worked tomorrow’s puzzle, then wrote up my blog post. Chris came home from the airport as I finished up. I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* Jane took my pic at the beach on Saturday. *

No comments: