Monday, October 24, 2016

Boo-boo on the playground

I woke up early and Chris was gone from bed. I did not hear anything so I figured he was running. But when he finally came back to take a shower, he said he hadn't been running. After he left, I got up to start my coffee morning, except I had to find and send Myra a picture first. I swished and took three packets of vitamin C. I drank a quart of water and boiled water for two cups of coffee. I listened to an audio on Alzheimers. I meditated to Mozart and did some tapping.
Chris came home for lunch with a package. It held one bottle of supplements. There was also a Halloween card from MaryAnn. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I made up a week's worth of vitamins and placed my Swansons order 3 minutes before the offer ended.
I called Myra and we decided I should go over there to see about making aprons for the chili winners. I took a piece of fabric with me. I watered the plants on my way. I showed her my fabric and she showed me hers. Hers was denim which seemed more gender neutral than the red and white stripe I had. Hers wasn't washed, so she threw it in the washer. She gave me a bag of cookies that she had just made. She also offered me a sausage ball. We went to my place to drop off the cookies and pick up a pair of clippers. We walked up the trail and found some downed bamboo. We cut a few into sticks to use for fishing poles for Halloween. We took them to my place and saw Denee coming home. We invited her to go with us. We walked the trail. Suzanne called me to say she had made me an appointment with her acupuncturist. I was very excited. On the way back from the trail, we stopped at some houses to meet new people, but mostly they were not home. Myra went home to get a house number. Denee and I went to the playground to visit Mai. I tried to climb the fireman's pole, but could not get up it. No one else could, either, so I did not feel badly. I climbed the rock wall, but fell on my knees when I got to the landing. I skinned them both and then slid down the pole. Denee and I were about to walk back to our duplex when Anna drove up and Scott asked us all to wait. He said he was in charge of the community Halloween party and we were his minions. We discussed trunk-or-treat and fishing for prizes - most of which have not arrived in the mail yet.
Then Denee and I walked back. I dabbed my knees and sprayed rose water on them. I looked up how to treat scrapes. I poured warm water over the boo-boos. Neither one was bleeding so I wasn't worried. I made and ate a salad. I ate one of the cookies Myra gave me. I watched a video from a speaker in the Menopause summit. I did today's puzzle. I noticed how much better my eyes felt now that I turned down the color temperature on my laptop. I researched blue blocking glasses on ZenniOptical and ordered a pair in my prescription. I took part of an amitriptyline. It made my tongue numb. Chris wanted to watch the latest Netflix movie until he saw what it was. He said he saw it this past summer at the beach. So we watched two episodes of House. He went to bed and I stayed up to recreate my day on this blog, hoping for a good night's sleep.
* This is the picture that I sent Myra. *

No comments: