Monday, October 10, 2016

Jinhae tower

After going to bed late, we got up late, not realizing just how late it was. Since I turned my phone off for church and had forgotten to turn it back on, the alarm did not ring. When I got to the kitchen, the clock read 9:45! I boiled water for coffee while swishing, dry brushing and exercising. I meditated and tapped while detoxing. Afterward I cleaned in the kitchen, more extensively than usual. I read e-mail and listened to audios, then decided to buy the interviews from the Awakening from Alzheimers Summit. Chris played his game all day. Finally we dressed for going out. We walked into town to the Jinhae tower. We walked up the steps, pausing frequently to stretch. I took some pics and then we looked for the road down. But there were many, plus paths and steps. I continued to stop and stretch. I wasn’t sure where we were at times but I could see the electric towers of the base. So we headed in that general direction. We looked through the traditional market, picking up a bag of apples. When we got back, Chris cored them and added nuts and raisins. He put them in the oven. I heated a piece of steak and added butter because it needed more fat. Then we ate some of the cooked apples. I read e-mail. I downloaded the audios and transcripts from the summit. I looked up Robert’s Rules of Order. I realized that in order for the procedure to work, everyone in the group had to learn the rules, which are contained in a 700+ page book. I couldn’t see the FRG doing that, so I looked up alternatives. I read through a few but they did not quite address our situation.
I added items to my Swanson’s order. I did not finalize because I am waiting for a better offer. Currently it is 10% off. There should have been a big sale for Columbus Day. I took my night-time supplements, including magnesium and melatonin. Then we watched two episodes of House. Chris helped me download pics from my phone. I checked e-mail one last time. Then I posted to my blog and probably went to bed.

No comments: