Saturday, October 1, 2016

A pain in my brain

I got up at 8:30 to take out the food waste. I went back to bed and Chris rolled over to cuddle. After a while he got up to go running. I got up to take a shower and get dressed. I fired up my laptop and squeezed lemon into a quart of water. I drank while listening to the next interview in the Alzheimers summit. Chris came back from running and laid on the floor to recover. I learned that phthalates in paper receipts get more absorbed when you crumple it in your hand. ME3: probiotic from Regactiv to raise glutathione. Bluenesse (made from lemon balm) goes with alpha GPC. Take 25 to 600mg. No side effects. Take pycnogenol for vascular dementia, coco bioflavonoids for aging brains. Lion’s mane mushrooms for inflammation (I think). I played Free Cell with my left hand while listening. After it was over, I cut packing paper into notepaper sheets. I filled two 3ml jars with beeswax salve. I made my chocolate shake with oil. I made my decision on the wedding registry page and completed the order. I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. I cleaned the countertops, the stove top, and the microwave. I made and ate breakfast while reading e-mail. I mopped the floor in the living room. I spread out the blue gown fabric and laid the pattern pieces on it to determine if I had enough fabric. Yes. I rolled up the pieces and put away the fabric. I walked to Amber’s house. I was in full niacin flush from breakfast when I got there. Carolyn came too. The three of us sat down to talk about how we would proceed if elected as the new FRG board. After three hours, Carolyn had to leave, so I went, too. Amber did not have a copy of the by-laws so I went home and made a copy. I ran into our next door neighbors and they needed a copy too, but were on their way out. I delivered a copy to Amber and came back. I made another copy but realized that a page was missing. I called Amber to see if I gave her two copies of a page and she was missing the page, too. So I went through the original folder and found two extra pages. I copied them and stuck the sheaf on the porch next door. Amber said she did not need them. There was some question about whether civilian spouses could have a position on the board. Then another issue came up about which positions were open, meaning newly elected people would serve with previous board members. I did not want to work with anyone who had not been doing their job correctly. I noticed stabbing pains in my right hemisphere, but no headache. It worried me but given the experiences of people here with Korean hospitals, I decided to not to seek medical attention. I tried to put back the sod that the pigs dug up. I moved the laundry from the washer to the dryer. I put on an audio and listened while I ironed. Chris came home. When the audio was over, I turned off the iron and talked to Chris about my concerns. I took the rest of my supplements. I told Chris about the pains in my head. He put clean sheets on the bed and suggested I lay down. But I did not want the annoying thoughts drifting around in my head as I lay there. So I suggested watching TV. We watched three episodes of Bones. I sat down to write my blog. I took two breaks to work on yesterday’s puzzle. Then I posted to my blog with the intention of going to bed.

No comments: