Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Chaba

I woke up before 7, hearing the wind gusting like giant waves and feeling the pains in my head start up, but infrequently. I got up to pee and check the time. I looked out the windows and things were relatively in place. I drank some water and went back to bed. Chris cuddled with me because the wind was scary. Later we got up to check e-mail for weather updates. There was nothing on our community Facebook page. Chris was not going to work, so I texted my skype buddy to reschedule. I worked on Monday’s puzzle. I looked at multiple diagrams and videos on pressure points on the back of the head for healing. I used a tennis ball and laid down with it under my head in different spots. The electric shocks quieted and I fell asleep. When I woke up the storm was over and the sun was shining. I went back to reading e-mail, trying to clear it out. I did the Tuesday and Wednesday puzzles while listening to audios. I made and ate breakfast. I watched way too many videos on life hacks – loved the one on peeling hard-boiled eggs, and rubbing shoes with a candle to make them waterproof. Denee came over to borrow a stick of hot glue, but I did not have her size so she borrowed my gun as well. I really needed some fresh air, so I asked Chris to walk with me. I got dressed and took an anti-inflammatory. We walked around the base, took pics of storm damage, We saw the area mentioned as a possible site for a dog park. I looked at my flower beds. They were ok, but a little battered. The spider webs on the clothes line were still there, amazingly. I put my potted plants back where they came from. I watered some of them. I raked up all the debris in the front yard. I came in and ate something. I made hand sanitizer. I watched House with Chris. He took a break to listen in on a group call, then rejoined me for the rest of a second episode. Then he went to bed. I stayed up to blog and listened to part of a video which was a series of interviews on auto immune issues.

No comments: