Saturday, October 15, 2016

Catching up on sewing

I heard my alarm go off in the morning, but fell back asleep. Chris got up though, and was sitting at his laptop, playing the all-too-familiar game when I got up. I drank water and deleted the first round of e-mail. I downloaded the pics from our camera and cropped them. I viewed the Facebook pics from the ball that were posted. Chris had told me I was exceptionally beautiful last night, and I believed him until I saw the pics. Oh well. Then I wrote my blog post for yesterday, interspersing it with doing yesterday’s puzzle while the scripts tried to keep up. I finished an audio from yesterday while working on today’s puzzle. Then I remembered that I forgot to post what I had written to my blog. I chose a few pictures to go with the text and posted it. I ran the edges of my fingernails over my hot iron to seal them. It did not work very well, so I just peeled the stickers off. They came off pretty easily. I left the thumb nails on ‘cause they looked the best. I made and ate breakfast. I cued up an audio but it was so quiet that I could not hear it if I left the vicinity of my laptop. I tried refreshing the page, but no luck. So I moved to my new laptop. It was very quiet there, too. Finally I went to my desktop computer. It has more powerful speakers. I was able to play it loud enough that I could move through the house, forgetting that the windows were open. I fixed a pair of Chris’ jeans. I uncluttered my sewing room and cutting room. I gathered all the scraps from all the dresses and put them in separate bags. I finally untwisted the handle on my market bag and put a line of stitching down the center of each handle to stabilize it. I put away the make-up. I wiped Myra’s earrings with alcohol and put her jewelry set in the bag it came in. I hand-washed Denee’s scarf and my shaper, then hung them up to dry. I ironed the rest of the fabric from the trip to the fabric market. Since the baked apple I ate yesterday sparked a mild allergic reaction, I decided to investigate. First, I ate a pat of butter. No reaction. Then I ate an apple. No reaction. I ate raisins; my nose ran for a while. I ate nuts. Maybe a drop of mucus. I ate some onion soup; I felt it in my stomach. I ate some kimchi; my nose ran. (Of course, it would be odd if it didn’t.) Finally I took my evening supplements. I sat down to clear out e-mail. I put a new cream on my face - it has nano curcumin in it. I sprayed my hair with rosewater. I finished today’s puzzle while standing on one foot. Chris cued up House on my new laptop. We watched three episodes. I checked Jillee’s website for recipes that use citric acid to find out why I ordered it. It was either the bath bombs or the toilet fizzies. Then it was way past my bed time, so I finished up today’s post and chose a photo to go with it.

No comments: