Saturday, September 9, 2017

It's been so hot...

I woke up several times during the night but was able to get back to sleep. I woke up thinking about how we don't have room for both a dining room and a guest room. One of them has to go in order to get everything in here.
I don't know when Chris got up, but for me it was after 8. I drank several glasses of water. I reorganized my supplement box to include the ones that came in the shipment yesterday. The bottle of vitamin E had been exposed to some heat. I tried to pull the fused softgels from the bottle, but they were stuck pretty hard. Chris cut the bottle open so I could get them out. Once I had them separated, I put them back in the bottle and taped it shut. I was glad none broke while I was separating them.
I finished watching the quilting video from yesterday. I downloaded the next set of Centerpointe audios and loaded them on my tablet for sleeping purposes. I looked at houses on Zillow. Then we rearranged furniture in the guest room to make space. I cleared the boxes from the guest bed; unpacking them or finding space elsewhere.
Then I heard my skype ring. Michele called us from Chester. We had a lovely chat about DACA. Cecily joined in for a few minutes.
After the call, I had a bite to eat. Then I watched a live event on tapping your way to optimum health. But all he did was talk about the scientifically measurable results. There was no actual tapping, which was a shame since I drank six cups of water in preparation.
We unpacked boxes in the outside storage room until all had been opened. As usual, there was a lot of stuff that we can't use here, but maybe when we get a larger space. Then we proceeded to the garage. I flattened boxes while Chris pulled out his carelessly-tossed-in-a-box little lead men. We unpacked a box of pictures and mirrors.
At 4 we stopped. I heated up a can of stewed tomatoes and frozen organic veggies. Chris got ready and went to Mass. At 5 my tapping buddy called. It was her turn to be tapped on and it seemed to go well. Chris came home before we were done.
After the call, I read e-mail for a bit. I took measurements in the dining room and sent them to my sister. Then I boiled water for tea. When I started reading a book, Chris put on Agents of SHIELD and we saw two episodes. I drank my tea and helped Chris put clean sheets on the bed then typed up my blog post for the day.

No comments: