Thursday, September 14, 2017

The massage

I turned off the router last night because it proclaimed to be 5G. I had read about the health effects of the pulsing of 5G. That did not sit well with Chris, but he let me do it. I also put an eraser on my cyst and wrapped it with a stretchy band. Someone had posted that they got rid of their cyst overnight and I thought it was worth trying, but it did not work for me.
When I woke up in the morning, my nose was stuffy so turning off the router did not help that. On the other hand, there was no phlegm in my throat. I moved my little table where I use my laptop to the kitchen and turned the router back on. When I fired up my laptop, all the Waterfox windows had been closed. I went searching for the first one in my history file and all of a sudden, they were all back.
I started reading e-mail and listening to audios. I drank a lot of vinegar water.
On the Parasite Summit, the speaker was talking about preventing parasites in the first place. He recommended eating dark colored foods, cumin, tumeric, ginger, galangal, digestive bitters, milk thistle seed, watercress, horse radish, warming spices: oregano, sage, basil. Antiparasitic essential oils. Wasabi and pickled ginger are served with sushi for a reason. When you take bitter herbs, you eat first (and the parasites get the leftovers).
Beverly called and we talked about tomorrow. When I hung up with her, I made and ate breakfast. I got dressed and put my sewing machine in the car. I left later than I anticipated, but stopping for gas and then at the bank went more quickly than I thought. I ended up at Stitch-Its. For two hours all I did was hang out and talk. Then I unpacked my machine and set it up. I worked on a QOV and finished three blocks and started three more. I told Pat I would help her put the quilting library on a spreadsheet.
At 3, I went home. I had some lunch and unpacked some sewing stuff. Chris came home. I drank water and listened to an audio. Then at 4:30 I headed out. Chris had said Martin Road would be really busy. So I went down Johnson Road and took the access road. The parkway was backed up. But once I crossed the Martin road intersection, there was a right turn I could take to go the back way into the parking lot. I was early for my massage, so I sat in the car and read a few pages. Then I went inside the store. She was having a bite to eat. So I used the restroom and then we put clean sheets on the massage table. She worked on my back and legs and arms and shoulders and neck. She found big knots in my calf muscles. And she went after them in a way that would make a Korean masseuse proud. But I was prepared, after two years in Jinhae.
After the massage, we talked a bit and I paid. I drank a can of coconut water. We set a time for next week. Then I left. I was going to hit up Home Depot, but seeing all the traffic, I just went back to the base.
Chris had roasted some cabbage, so I had some of that. Then I ate a can of organic soup and an orange. I read from my book until Chris was ready to watch TV.
We watched three episodes of Lucifer. Then Chris went to bed. And I wandered around the house, looking for something to be a photo for tonight.
* Here is a pic I took in August at the Monday morning group. *

No comments: