Saturday, January 27, 2018

Cornerstones

I think it was after 10 when I got up. I wasn't sleeping, but my brain was going round and round. I went out to the kitchen and Chris told me I got a text on my phone. So I turned on phone and checked it. My massage therapist texted me that she had sent an e-mail. So I checked my e-mail – and then remembered my resolution to sew first.
I sewed a strip to a foundation block. I auditioned some strips of green for corner stones. I chose one and measured it to see how many squares I could get. Then I had to sketch the quilt so I could count how many I needed. It would make about half.
I put on an audio and headphones. I laid on the floor in the bedroom to do the weight loss lajin. Then I took a break before doing the other lajin using chairs and the wall. I drank a quart of water. I opened all the supplement doses from yesterday and added the enzyme that came in the mail last afternoon. Then I made breakfast. The enzyme turned my breakfast from mush to almost a dough-like consistency. Kinda of like flubber.
I listened to several audios while eating. One was on essential oils. They recommended mixing coconut oil with essential oils and putting it in molds for individual servings for swishing.
I went for a walk around the neighborhood, walking down unfamiliar streets. When I got back, I looked up a map to see where I'd been. I made up fresh batches of my chia/flax mixture and the green powder mixture. I washed and ate some aloe. Then I read about the symptoms of menopause. I looked up the flight time to Bulgaria in case Chris gets a job there and I want to visit him: 11 hours. Maybe visiting isn't such a good idea.
I finalized my Swansons order. Then I ate some bean soup, but the beans were still a little crunchy. So I made a large salad and ate it while listening to Jack Canfield.
I cut all the corner stones from two green fabrics. Then I cut as many sashing strips as would fit. I sewed the remnants together and ironed the seams. Chris turned on the TV and we watched four episodes of Voyager. I took my evening supplements after the third one. Chris put away the bean soup. After the fourth, I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* Our peace lilies are wilting and we don't know why. *

No comments: