Monday, January 1, 2018

New Years resolution is right on target.

I don't know when I got up. My new years resolution was to do some sewing before getting on the internet at least 5 days a week. So I finished up Michele's purse, using the hand wheel to sew around the top and then reinforcing the straps by hand.
Then I took some mimosa pudica and drank a quart of water. I read e-mail for an hour, then made breakfast (even though it was after noon).
I watched an episode of TQS. The guest was an expert in scrap quilts. It gave me some ideas of what to do with the mixed blocks I got from the Thursday group. So then I looked up scrap sampler quilts on Youtube and Pinterest. The answer seems to be extra wide pieced sashing with corner blocks.
I made up 12 days worth of supplements. I placed replacements in my Swansons basket. I had more to do, but the daylight was fading. So I got dressed and went for a walk. It was really cold and somewhat windy so I alternated walking and running to keep warm.
I tried to call Dad but he didn't answer, so I left a message. I read more posts on home remedies for colds, intending to make myself a comprehensive list later.
I made up the evening doses of supplements. I figured how what kind of echinacea to get and added it to my Swansons cart. Then I finalized the order. I heated a bowl of soup in the toaster oven. When it was ready, I threw in a few other things like chunks of ham. I ate it while reading e-mail and Facebook posts.
We watched Lucifer. It confused me because it was some sort of flashback episode. Then we watched several episodes of Voyager. Chris put clean sheets on the bed.
I filled the pan of the bread machine and turned it on. Then I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: