Saturday, February 17, 2018

Chris goes to Honduras

The episode of Voyage we watched last night was about the doctor adding daydreaming subroutines to his program. It reminded me that I hadn't done that in a long time. Too impractical. But maybe worth a try now. So I imagined living on Voyager and I fell asleep.
I woke with Chris at 4am when he got ready for his trip. I was having hot flashes anyway, so I used the bathroom and went to kiss him goodbye. Then I went back to bed.
I think I slept but I also did lots of ruminating. I got up just before 8. I sewed two strips and pinned one for tomorrow. I turned on the router and checked e-mail. Chris sent a message from the Atlanta airport. I listened to an interview while doing lajin. I also listened to a paraliminal. I forget which one. Then I downloaded a 'short' e-book and started reading it and answering the questions. It took longer than I thought and I never did finish it.
I made and ate breakfast around noon. I listened to another paraliminal (guided meditation crossed with hypnosis). Then I did some paida while listening to John Denver songs. That was a lot of fun.
I looked up a map of the post and found a new road that I did not realized was a road before. The rain had stopped so I went for a walk down it. It was nice to get some good fresh air, and I was back in half an hour.
I read more of the e-book. And I did some inspired tapping about a banana. I got a message from Chris that he was on base in Soto Cano. I tried to call but it did not go through. I listened to a few interviews from the gut health summit. I looked up non-cardiac causes of chest pain. I cut circles of fabric for the banner. The bread was a full circle but the grape fabric was not big enough for an entire circle. Still, it might be close enough.
I made and ate a salad, and watched an episode of X-Files from the Fox website with no problem. But, when I tried to watch another one, all I got was the 5 minute preview pass and even that was just watching the swirling circle. Then I watched a movie on Youtube called Tammy and the Millionaire. I played Solitaire while I watched.
Then it was time for bed. I took my evening supplements and wrote my blog while wondering how to set an alarm for tomorrow morning. From now on, church starts 45 minutes earlier.
* After all this rain, the grass needs cutting. *

No comments: