Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Solutions for sleep

I got up at 8:45. I sewed a side triangle onto the quilt. Then I turned on the router and put water in the coffee maker to heat. I swished for 20 minutes and checked e-mail. I listened to an audio on sleep while starting my exercises. I jotted a few notes. I took some niacin and switched to drybrushing. I exercised while the niacin flush took hold. I boiled water for coffee. I went through the whole coffee morning procedure. I had to turn off the heating unit so I could hear my meditation music. It got cold in the house so I laid down with the infrared heating pad while the heater ran. When the temp came back up, I cleaned the kitchen and bathrooms.
I made up a mixture of different forms of vitamin C. Then I made 13 days worth of supplements. I worked on my next Swanson's order. I did some paida. I made and ate breakfast. I listened to a tapping audio. Chris came home in the middle of it. I paused it to talk to him, then put on headphones and finished it. I took a shower and got dressed to go out. I watched paidalajin videos on Youtube. Then I pinned one edge of the next side triangle to the quilt. I bundled up warmly and went out.
I drovet to choir practice. I wish I had worn warmer shoes. The temp had dropped a lot from earlier today. I dropped off Sunday's music and picked up the new anthem. We practiced three songs with a substitute organist. It went well enough. The director told us she had signed the choir up to serve on one of the Soup and Sandwich nights in Lent. She also said there would be no practice next week because of the Ash Wednesday service.
When I got home, I checked the house mail and there was none. I ate some dried mangoes, and some cashews with butter. I checked e-mail while Chris ended his game with Michele. I took my evening supplements.
We watched two episodes of Voyager. The second one was a throw-back to the 30's that took place on the holodeck. It was very amusing. I got ready for bed and put stuff in the guest room in anticipation. Chris shut down his computer and went to bed. I stayed up to blog and to solve my sleep problem. I plugged in my tablet because it has sleep audios on it, but it was too far gone to use tonight.
* This is a charity quilt that Bertha quilted, seen on Monday. *

No comments: