Saturday, February 10, 2018

Going in circles

I did not sleep any better last night. I used the sleep salve, did the stretches and listened to a sleep track. I had the ceiling fan on, but once I was drenched in sweat, it made me cold. I dimly heard the rain and went back to sleep. I had a dream that I was in the little blue house with Michele. I found tree caterpillars on the kitchen table. Puzzled, I looked out at the tree outside the kitchen window. The tree began to move to the left. Suddenly I realized that the house was moving to the right. I shouted to Michele that we needed to get out, now. We punched a hole in the wall and crawled out. The house slid down to the creek and crashed into the fence. Then my dad and sister and brothers appeared. Dad hitched the house to his old station wagon and hauled it back to its foundation. William used a drill to reattach it so it couldn't move again. I used his phone to take pics because I could not find mine. There appeared a room that I didn't remember, which looked like an attic. There was a camping trailer in there, filled with baby clothes. Mom said something and I woke up.
It was still raining. It was after 9 when I got up. I told Chris my dream. We ended up in bed together (which must have been HIS dream). I got up later, sewed a strip, and then checked my e-mail. I listened to an audio while doing lajin stretching. I listened to an audio on the history and health effects of cell phones. Chris took a shower. I did some paida, then made and ate breakfast while listening to another audio. I charged my mp3 headphones, and transferred an mp3 file to it for healthy teeth.
I sketched a banner design on a scrap sheet of paper. It has been in my mind for several years now. I tweaked the design, and chose some colors based on the liturgical calendar. I went looking for the bread and grape fabrics I had picked out years ago, but did not find them. I chose some alternates. I found a sheet of packing paper. I hunted my circle-drawing ruler. I used it to draw two 24" intersecting circles.
I went back to e-mail, and finished the Nuts.com order and the Swansons order. I futzed around with Yahoo because it was really slow and unresponsive, even with all my tricks. I tried to update Windows 10 as per Yahoo's recommendation, but it wouldn't because of McAfee which it said was incompatible. Then I futzed around with Fox.com until they let me watch an episode of X-Files, but I could not play a second one. I played some brain games instead.
I found a larger piece of paper in the garage. I drew the circles as I envisioned them on the banner. I put a sheet on the guest bed to replace the blanket which was too hot. I put some sleep salve in an empty butter container for Jennifer tomorrow. Then I jotted notes for my blog. I folded some laundry while Chris got ready to watch TV. We both nearly fell asleep watching two episodes of Voyager. I took my evening supplements and got my mp3 headphones and hot flash spray ready. I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: