Thursday, February 15, 2018

Moving on to other projects

I woke up at 6, hearing Chris leave for work. Then I heard footsteps in the room. It was a little disconcerting. I tried to go back to sleep, but my tummy was rumbling. I got up for the bathroom and took two charcoal tablets, then went back to bed. My tummy was better but I still could not fall asleep. I finally got up at 7:45. I sewed a strip and pinned one for tomorrow morning. I finalized the radio surveys to go in the mail, but forgot to take them out. I drank a quart of water while reading e-mail. I washed some dishes. I looked up atrial fibrillation. The doctors office called at 8:30 to schedule stress test for this afternoon. She said no food or water for 3 hours before. I drank coconut water for the electrolytes. The doctors office called back: The insurance company wanted 5 business days to do a precertification. So the appt was pushed to next Thursday. I listened to a paraliminal on happiness while doing lajin. I read more e-mail, then put on an audio while I made and ate breakfast. I got dressed and went to Stitch-Its.
I arrived a little earlier than usual. I visited with various people. Someone brought fabric to give away so I chose a few pieces of fruit fabrics. I played with leftover strip triangles, and did some sewing. My tummy was rumbling again and I concluded that I had had too much vitamin C.
I packed up and went home. I did what I had to do. I checked the house mail and put the surveys in, then went for a walk. It was such a nice day that I did not need a coat. I found an old road and followed it, but it just ended in the forest near someone's back yard. So I came home. I responded to my sister's e-mail. She said she called but my phone did not notice.
Chris came home from work. He said he was not selected for the job in PA. I heated the remaining fish for supper. Chris made his own supper and started playing the dinosaur game with Michele. I was trying to listen to an audio, but his voice interfered, so I took my laptop to the guest room and plugged it in. I listened for a bit then paused.
I worked on my banner. I traced the lines on the paper with a black marker. I took the bread fabric and the grape fabric to my sewing room to choose matching border fabrics. I arranged them on the diagram.
I made a cup of hot bone broth and sat in front of my laptop. My tapping buddy contacted me. I told her about my ER visit. Then we tapped on her issue for an hour or so. It seemed to go well.
I laid down on the couch while Chris wrapped up his game with Michele. Then we watched an episode of Voyager. Chris paused it when Faye called. I reassured her that I am fine. I asked about Dad's health. After she hung up, we finished the episode. Then Chris made his sandwich for tomorrow and I stayed up to blog.

No comments: