Saturday, December 15, 2018

A good start for horsetail

I did not use my phone app last night so I could sleep in. And I did – until 9! Chris was already out of bed and sitting at his laptop. I did the usual morning stuff. My sewing project was drawing and stitching some wedges. I watered my sprouts and heated water for tea and nuts. I read e-mail and listened to more EMF interviews. One recommended stress reduction. So I hooked up the emWave2. It seemed like when I looked at it, I lost the green light, but when I ignored it and paid attention to the interview or whatever web page I was on, the light would go green.
I made and ate breakfast during the interviews. I started stacking the dishwasher and Chris went to take a shower. While he was gone, his phone rang. Michele's name came up so I answered it. She had a computer problem. As we were discussing it, my phone rang. So I went to the bathroom and told Chris that Michele was waiting to speak to him. When he was dry and dressed, I handed him the phone. I saw that Jennifer had called, so I called her back. We talked about the Better Brain summit, and choir issues.
After the call, I went for a walk into the forest and back. The temp was in the 50's and the air was clear and fresh. When I got back, I found three pots and planted the horsetail in them. Then I trimmed the bigger plants and rearranged all the plant pots outside into a small group so I could construct a greenhouse of sorts with sheets of plastic. I think I will still bring in the horsetail when the temp drops below freezing.
I ate some beef and a can of soup for supper. I picked a handful of dandelion to go with the sprouts as a vegetable. Then I spent too much time on the net looking for ornament tutorials to post to the Yongsan Quilters facebook page. I also caught up on the Jackie Lawson advent calendar.
I made another saucer and decided it would be the last one. I ate some blueberries with pecans and coconut flakes. I worked with emWave2 again, trying to get the ear sensor to register my pulse. The device kept turning off because it thought no one was there. I went to the product web site to see if anyone else had the same problem. I learned that they offer training sessions, but I didn't want to spend that kind of time learning to use the thing.
Soon after 8, we watched three episodes of DS9 because they are all part of the same story line. Chris says there are only 4 episodes left. I typed up my blog quickly so I could get to bed as soon as possible and rise on time tomorrow. I had forgotten to recharge my mp3 headphones so I won't have their help getting to sleep tonight.
* My pepper plant has had peppers for a long time. Finally one has turned yellow. *

No comments: