Friday, December 14, 2018

It's too easy being green

I woke up just before 7:30 with the sleep app. There was no compelling reason to get up, so I stayed in bed. I think I went back to sleep. I got up at 9. After the usual brushing, swishing and sewing, I turned on the router to read e-mail. I took a break to make a new batch of mouthwash. I listened to interviews from the EMF summit.
I looked up treatments for bursitis. One doctor connected it to an imbalance in calcium. In the comments sections, someone wrote that they ate some avocado everyday. That reminded me that I had an avocado that needed eating. So I ate it, then noticed that my arm did not hurt. I didn't see how that was possible.
I called Housing to see how the work order for the oven was coming. But I got a message saying it was not a working phone number. I wanted to walk over there, but it was raining, again. ( How much rain can there be?!!! If it were colder, we'd be in deep trouble, literally.) So I drove to Housing, reminding myself to be nice even though I was upset. The man said there was no work order for our oven, but he submitted one and put a rush on it. I told him his phone wasn't working. He was very surprised and immediately put a message on the Housing Facebook page. I submitted a separate work order to fix the storm window that fell out of the screen door. He said it would take longer than the stove. I was ok with that.
I went home. I read a little more e-mail, then made some vitamin C mix. I filled a water bottle and went to visit my massage therapist. While waiting for her to finish, I looked around the store, and saw a shampoo bar that had none of the bad stuff. Then she was ready for me.
We talked for a long time before she started the massage. The conversation always turns to EMFs and big pharma, and pesticides and how to stay healthy. The massage was very nice. Then I met her in her office to pay and write down for her some info on shungite and Stetzer filters. She told me she takes CBD oil and it helps her sleep at night. She promised to send me some info. I bought the shampoo bar at the front desk and drove home.
When I got home, I checked the house mail. There was one piece of advertising addressed to a previous resident. Chris told me the repair man had been there to look at the stove. He needed a part and will be back next week. I ate some steak while checking e-mail, then made a salad – the last one. For dessert, I ate blueberries and cinnamon with coconut flakes.
I opened the EmWave2 which came in the mail a while back. It wasn't charged so I hooked it to my laptop. The lights came on. I clipped one end to my ear lobe and it tracked my pulse. I inhaled and exhaled to the rhythm of the blue lights. Soon the light at the top turned green. That was too easy. I went back to read the directions. Apparently it is on the lowest difficulty setting.
Then it was time to tap. I moved my laptop to the guest room to talk to my tapping buddy.
It was my night and the tapping went long. Afterward, I moved my laptop back to the dining room. Soon Chris was ready and we watched two episodes of DS9. Then he went to bed. I took my evening supplements and sat down to type up my blog. I took a break to open two Christmas cards that came yesterday. Then I finished my blog and went to bed.
* The EmWave2 measures heart rate variability to induce a state of coherence. *

No comments: