Thursday, April 11, 2019

Foot detox and NAET

I heard my alarm go off at 7:30. Nature decreed that I get up whether I felt rested or not. Afterward, I swished while auditioning fabric for sashing. I drank water and started the morning supplements. I boiled water to soak nuts in. I rinsed my sprouts. I called Chris to tell him that I needed a ride to the doctor's office.
When I got to the end of the morning supplement process, I made breakfast. I ate it while watching the second half of the last episode of Broken Brain. I realized that I had never posted my notes for the cancer cures in India.
Chris came home about 10. I was walking up and down the street because it was such a nice day and because I wanted to do everything I could to prepare for the sitting that was about to happen. He ate his lunch and I gathered things to take with me. I also started a loaf of bread at his request.
Around 10:30 we headed to the doctor's office. I gave instructions as we went. When we got there, he went inside with me. I told him he didn't have to stay because I had a friend to pick me up. So he kissed me and went back to work. I paced up and down the waiting room to avoid sitting. Finally the doctor's husband came to get me. He showed me to a small room with a foot bath and a machine. Using handheld sensors, he checked my mineral levels and said they were good. Then he instructed me to place my feet in the tub of hot water into which an ionizer was placed. He left the room while I started to read. Music played in the background.
After 30 minutes, he came back and took the tub. He gave me a towel to wash my feet. The water was a dark orange. He mentioned heavy metals and other things in the water. Then he left. I stood and stretched in various ways. Then his wife, the doctor, came to get me.
She took me to a room with an exam bed. I laid on my back and did some muscle testing. Then she have me a vial to hold. She had me lay on my stomach with the vial at my forehead and my other hand thumb to ring finger. She went up and down my spine. Then I rolled over. With a tens unit, she probed various points on my hands and feet, over and over. We talked as she did this. She gave me a card from a chiropractor and said to get an x-ray of my spine there. And then it was over.
I went up front to pay and schedule another treatment for next week. I went outside and called Beverly who was on her way. I walked around the house (her office is an old house) and investigated the flower beds. When Beverly arrived, I got in her car, and placed my rolled up towel in the seat for me to sit on.
She drove me to my church. I suggested that she could walk on the greenway. Then I went into the office to record the offering. But I was earlier than usual and the secretary was still there. I apologized and she insisted that I stay. She talked to me for awhile, then left to do other things. I got the money and the sheet from the safe. I sat at her computer and started recording. Then the council president came in from cleaning in the kitchen. She talked to me for awhile also. After she left, the recording went pretty quickly. I generated all the proper reports and put them in the appropriate boxes.
I locked up and went outside to find Beverly in her car. I got in and she drove me to the bank. I deposited the money and then she took me home. We had no trouble getting on the arsenal. She only had an hour before work, so I thanked her (she was a life saver) and she went home to get ready.
I made myself lunch and took the lunch supplements. I went through all the new supplements and marked down how long each one will last. I looked at a website to find cheaper replacements for those that were used up the soonest. I made an order to Nuts,com and to Swansons. Chris came home from work. I called one of the chiropractors that the doctor recommended and made an appointment for Monday afternoon. I hope to be better by then because Chris is going out of town for a week and cannot drive me there.
I mowed the rest of the back yard. It was slow going because the battery was running out of power. When I was finished, I asked Chris to bring in the battery and plug it to the charger.
I listened to a podcast while clearing e-mail and playing Solitaire. I e-mailed my tapping buddy to see how she was doing after her surgery. I practiced my trombone and flute, sitting down for once. That's probably how we'll play in church. There was some pain in my spine associated with playing high D. I don't know why.
I played half a game of Solitaire, then made tea and took some of my supplements. We watched two episodes of ST:NG. My back wasn't feeling so good. I took the rest of my supplements. I sat in a chair against a heating pad and read about meridians. Then I sat at my laptop with the chillow and wrote my blog post for the day. I hoped the reduction in body temperature would help me sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broken Brain notes: Vision therapy improves neurological function. Ozone therapy helps kill pathogens and does more. Hyperbaric oxygen is useful in low-oxygen conditions. Stem cell therapy called Stromal Vascular Fraction uses autologous fat cells.

Cancer in India notes:
Doctors are concerned about GMO's there. Homeopathy is a recognized system of treatment. He gave a list of 8 homeopathic treatments for cancer. Even in great dilutions, nanoparticles of the original material are found. Aurvedic herbs for detox: curcumin, coconut oil, moringa, ashwagandha, bacopa. Avoid the use of electronics and wifi in the bedroom. Taking zinc and magnesium produces melatonin at night. Exposure to radiation and dirty electricity increases insulin levels. Raised insulin will raise cortisol which decreases melatonin. Eat local food which grows without help. It has resistance to the toxins etc in the atmosphere and that will protect you. One minute of anger will depress immune system for 6 hours. One minute of laughter will increase it for 24 hours. (So do yourself a favor and laugh at my jokes)
Pharmaceutical companies have found a way to pay doctors a commission for prescribing chemo drugs even though commissions for doctors are illegal there. Here, if a person is a Medicare patient, the doctor is allowed to charge the cost of the drug + 6%. So there is a financial incentive to prescribe the more expensive drugs. Mistletoe has been studied a lot as a treatment for cancer. Dr. Sandeep uses it as a monotherapy for his cancer patients. Mistletoe is a semi-parasitic plant that grows on a host tree, so it has different properties depending on the host. And that means you pick the one that is best for your type of cancer. Cancer is suppression of emotion. People come from all over the world to his clinic in Nashik which is two hours from Mumbai. Biopsies can cause cancer to spread. Dr. Motiwala uses angustura for bone cancer. Cancer starts in the mind.

No comments: