Saturday, April 20, 2019

Preparing for Easter

I got up before my alarm went off. I took the first supplement, which contains enzymes to clean the blood of parasites. I drank a lot of water and brushed and swished. I fired up my laptop to find out if the treasurer had responded to my e-mail of last night. Chris was already on his laptop. I got the chillow from the fridge and nestled my foot in it. Later I moved the chillow to the chair, for my back. In an hour or so, I was ready for breakfast but it was too early for me. I had decided not to eat before going to practice. Chris took a shower and put gas in my tank.
I ate a fat bomb and handful of nuts and the breakfast supplements. Chris packed my trombone back into it's case. I took the stand and music and flute. He gave me his duffle bag to hold it all. Then I went to church.
I had a trombone already there. So I got it out and practiced with the french horn player and trumpet player. They were girls. It sounded good and Jennifer told us to warm up tomorrow at 9am. Then I played flute with Jennifer and Cecelia. Jennifer said we should warm up at 8:50. Sigh. Cecelia offered to go over the choir music with me and I agreed. I left the flute and trombone there so I would have less to carry tomorrow. Afterward, I took a pic of flowers on the way out. On the way home, I saw a yard sale and was tempted to stop, but reminded myself that I had to save my foot for tomorrow.
When I got home, I asked Chris to drive me to church tomorrow so he can let me out close to the building. I put a pan of Epsom salt water on stove to heat. I rolled around the kitchen making breakfast. I ate while I finished an audio, then took my supplements. When the water was boiling, we added some to cool it down a little. Then I sat in the kitchen soaking my foot. Bored, I grabbed the dishcloth and cleaned whatever was in reach. Then I sat at my laptop with the chillow behind my back.
At 1:30, Chris got a phone interview for a job in Korea. Sadly, he did really really well. He and the interviewer really connected. I will be very surprised if he doesn't get offered the job.
I took a break to work on a scrap project for the modern quilt guild. I got a bunch of squares sewn together. I added a strip of green and a strip of brown. Chris went to confession. I ate lunch while listening to another audio. An hour later, Chris came home. Either he had to wait in line, or he had a lot to confess.
I turned on the heating pad and cut little snippets of white fabric while it warmed up. Chris loaded a DVD in the player. Then I sat there and read for a little bit. Afterward, we watched an episode and a half of Inspector Lynley. Chris stopped the DVD to go to Easter vigil mass at the nearby chapel. I made a salad and realized that I hadn't taken the lunch supplements that the doctor gave me. So I had to take the lunch and supper ones together.
After supper, I made seed crackers. While they baked, I made more green mix. Then I put cacao butter and coconut oil in a glass cup to melt on the stove, which was hot from the seed crackers. I read e-mail waiting for the stuff to melt. I tried N-back training for the brain. I copied something from Elaine's book into my notes.
Chris came home from the Easter vigil and we finished the episode. I took my evening supplements. I checked on the cacao butter, but it wasn't melted yet. I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* flowerbed at church *

No comments: