Tuesday, April 9, 2019

To drive or not to drive

I got up about 8:30. I started taking the supplements because there is a long line of them and they have to be spaced apart. While swishing, I made a spread sheet listing all of the supplements and when to take them. All I have to do now is circle each thing as I take it.
I watched the next episode of Broken Brain, and spent part of it sitting against the Chillow. When I worked my way up the line of morning supplements and got to breakfast, it was only 10:30. I called Beverly to see if she and Anita were sandwiching quilts today, and they were going to. I asked her to call me when they started because my back seems to get better the longer I wait. I meditated, then made breakfast.
Beverly called and said they were ready. I put breakfast in the fridge. I drove to the church with my banner and a can of spray. Beverly had selected some books on banners from the books that Jane donated to the quilt group. I looked through those while she and Anita finished the quilt they were working on. I walked around the room and down the hall while they did mine. I stood around while they did their last one and then I headed home, leaning forward the whole way. I was very glad to have the banner sandwiched, but the toll on my back was troubling.
When I got home, I ate breakfast, and took a long walk. I visited the peony bush in the woods. It promised to be spectacular while it finally bloomed. When I returned, I sat in the green chair with a heating pad. I felt so much better. I meditated again. I listened to the Thailand cancer episode. Then I ate lunch and took the lunch supplements as well as vitamin E and omega-3's.
At 3:30, I tried putting a pillow and the towel ring in my car. I intended to drive to church. But it was not working so I drove around the block and parked again. I listened to more of the cancer episode. Chris came home while I was walking around. When the episode was over, I walked barefoot in the back yard for half an hour. I called Dad, but there was no answer. I sat with my chillow and sang songs to myself. Then I asked Chris to get the beef out of the fridge for me. I put some in a bowl and some in a jar so I can get at it myself tomorrow.
I called Dad a few more times, but he did not answer and the answering machine did not pick up. Finally I called Faye. She told me how she was preparing for Easter and had so many things to do. She also said that it was the extension of my legs in driving that made my back hurt, and to just wait for it to heal.
Chris' 8pm alarm went off. I made tea and practiced my trombone and flute. I am supposed to play this Sunday and am not sure that will happen. I sat on the couch and we watched “In Search Of” - A Call from Space. Then the disc was finished so we watched one episode of ST:NG.
We both retired to our laptops. I wrote my blog post and took the last supplements. By my count, I have had 9 cups of water today. Soon we will both hit the hay.

Thailand is in top 10 for medical tourism. Insulin is a way of getting cancer cells to eat something that will kill them. Low iron/high ferritin usually means cancer. Iodine helps keep cancer from spreading. Most people are iodine deficient. Hyperthermia is used to weaken cancer cells before other treatments. Cancer cells can revert to normal cells when the 'environment' is changed to be more oxygenated and metabolism is raised. Dr. Rife invented a machine to kill the microbes in cancer cells so they revert to normal cells. Any cancer program needs to include lots of healthy fats in the diet.
* The spread sheet that ought to keep my supplements so organized that I can keep track of them. *

No comments: