Monday, April 8, 2019

Grounded but ok

I was up in wee hours to use the bathroom so I took the first supplement and went back to bed. I did not sleep before Chris' alarm went off at 5am. I got up again to use the restroom and went back to bed. This time I did sleep because when I woke up, it was after 9. I was undecided if it was a good thing that my alarm was still turned off.
I got up to start the next supplement and swish. I put an eye chart on the way with a bent needle. I washed the current sprouts and soaked seeds for the next batch. I made a checklist of supplements and started checking them off. I listened to an episode on curing cancer in Malaysia. My notes are at the end of this post.
It was almost noon when I got breakfast. My inability to sit for more than a minute meant I was not going to sewing today. I meditated twice with Deepak to try to catch up. During the meditation, I sat, stood, and walked to keep my back happy. That did not help me meditate.
Later I took a walk. I got caught in the rain when I was nearly home and walked faster. Then I got an umbrella and went to check the mail, but there was none. I sat at the laptop with my Chillow. It felt ok to sit, but I kept rolling myself forward and backward so my back wouldn't get stiff.
I moved some of my plants out into the rain since they no longer need to be protected from freezing at night. But it was hard to bend down so I did not move all of them.
My back was tired so I laid down with the big piece of minki and rubbed it over my face and arms. It felt so good. When Chris came home from work, I asked him to rub it over my back and legs.

I ate beef heart and made a salad and took supplements. I watched videos and did some tapping. I was able to do more sitting, but still had to get up occasionally. I used the chillow then put it back in the fridge. I ate blueberries with cinnamon. I made tea. I practiced my trombone. I noticed that pinched nerve pain on the right side when I played my loudest. Not a deal-breaker.
We watched three episodes of “In Search Of”: Atlantis, psychic detectives, martians. Then Chris went to bed while I stayed up to post to my blog.

Curing cancer in Malaysia: chemotherapy stimulates cancer stem cells. Animals make their own vit C so they don't get many of the diseases we do. High dose vit C, high dose vit D3 and curcumin are used to kill cancer stem cells. Artemisinin, sulforaphanes and other components of cruciferous vegetables, B-17. Solasodine glycosides from Devil's apple plant target cancer cells which eat them and digest themselves to death. Normal cells do not eat these. It is contained in a cream called Curaderm as BEC-5. Nutritional therapies and changes in diet are also used. One doctor eats tumeric and ginger raw with the skin on. She says the smaller the fruit or vegetable, the more concentrated the nutrient content. They also use mistletoe extract. Cilantro is used for detoxification.

* No quilt pics today so here is a nearby tree as seen yesterday. *

No comments: