Saturday, May 8, 2021

Is a bigger mower better?

I slept surprizingly well last night, considering that I did not use headphones or do the usual stretches. It was almost 8 when I got up. I watered the indoor plants, then started the lemon protocol. I swept up gnats. There were more since I didn't sweep yesterday. The worm bedding feels barely wet, but hydrometer says 99% humidity. When I watered the plants on the front porch, I noticed that something is eating my strawberries.

I wrote my blog post for yesterday. I watched New World Next Week. I dug up an aloe plant to take to town, and planted in small pot. None of the roots were attached so I decided to keep it until it roots. Chris went to work. I continued to read. I took a break to walk down and water Johnnie's plants. It was a warm but very windy day. I emptied food waste into compost. I also tried the lawnmower again, but it would not run.

After breakfast, Chris came back and ate pizza. I had the grocery list ready to go. First we took his car to Self-help and checked out a mower. The clerk and Chris put it in the trunk. When we got home, Chris took it out by himself. Then we went to Tooele. We shopped at Lucky, then went to Melanie's. After shopping, the Bemer lady gave me two free treatments with her Bemer machine. Then we went to Macey's for the rest of the groceries.

When we got home, I mowed the back yard. The mower was bigger and heavier than mine so I rested while reading articles on my laptop. Michele called because she had trouble with the sewing machine I gave her. I talked her through it. She expects to complete a skirt this weekend. MmmmHmmm.

I was going to mow some more, but the wind kicked into high gear and it sounded like rain. I heated supper then ate it while listening to interviews from the Truth over Fear summit. Later, I made tea and we watched two episodes of Warehouse 13. Then I swished while watching a self-video of a man who went to CVS and got a vaccine - not the shot, but the vial. He took it to a lab for testing. I can't wait to hear how that turned out.

Then I poste to my blog and got ready for bed.

No comments: