Friday, May 21, 2021

Thursday

After just an ok night of sleep, I got up. I washed up and put on vitamin patches. I gathered up laundry and the bedsheets and towels. I put it in to wash, and helped Kurt treat collar stains, then turned on the washer. I made egg salad for breakfast.

Faye was busy to I took Kurt to two banks. They gave us some info, but not all we wanted. Kurt and Patrick went out to eat. While I was home alone, a florist van delivered a plant from Aunt Jean's family. I wondered who might see the van and guess a death in the family.

Kurt looked through Dad's 2020 tax records for banks Dad might have accounts at. I pulled sheets from the dryer and made the bed.

I took William to two banks. One had an account but the other didn't. That was all the info we could get. When we got back, I called Faye to meet us at Bank of Virginia, but when we got there, it was closed down.

I ate a piece of chicken for supper. We looked through financial papers, and tried to cross reference. Faye found out that the mysterious blue key goes to a lock box. I folded the laundry and put it in my suitcase.

Faye and I looked for pics of Dad in pic albums that we found. Kurt found a case with home videos transcribed to DVD. We watched one of the Farmers' Market in Allentown, and one of Michele. I had to pause it so Faye would go home because it was late. I got ready for bed and packed my suitcase.

No comments: