Friday, May 21, 2021

Wednesday

I woke several times during the night, but got ok sleep. I got up about 9 and took a shower. It was difficult with all the 'accomodations' around the tub. I put on a new set of vitamin patches and brushed my teeth. Faye called to say she was having car trouble and would be over later. Kurt and I went to BbnT bank to find out what we needed to get amount of account. They can't tell us anything without death certificate, and letters of testimentary. When we got back, William was at the house. The three of us were talking in the front yard and Faye showed up. We went inside and William left. Kurt and I looked at a list of accounts written in short notation. It was hard to understand and we cross-referenced it with other lists. Faye ordered funeral flowers and talked to Janet. Faye took the will to Kevin B to scan and print the will and also pick up the CD of music and pictures. It will be played at the funeral and posted on the funeral home website. Of cours we found more pictures after it was made. I sat outside reading barefoot while Kurt and Patrick went out to eat. When they got back, Kurt took me to Wegmans for a few groceries. Then we looked at pics with Faye until she went home. I got ready for bed and jotted a few short notes.

No comments: