Saturday, May 29, 2021

Oops

I got up at quarter of nine to take charcoal. I had some cuddle time with Chris. I sorted papers, and shredded some. I ate a fat bomb.

I listened to part of Endgame summit day 3. He talked about how inflation is good business for govt and central banks. We could lose the dollar reserve status because of devaluation of the dollar. Debasement of the dollar makes poor people poorer and rich people richer.

Faye arrived so I paused it. With Kurt, we went to four banks. Three of them told us they had no accounts related to Dad's name, but that we should check the unclaimed money website in case Mom or Grandma had accounts that my dad missed when they died.

We came back to the house. I made and ate salad. Faye and Kurt went to Subway and ran into Patrick. When they came back, I joined them and we chased down another bank. Faye put a tire over the concrete stop when turning around. A man with a tow rope came by and pulled her out while she was calling for a tow truck. Then we did more chasing, but all dead ends. That bank is gone or bought up by another.

When we got back to the house, I called the commissioner and made an appointment for next week. I took the flower arrangements outside to pull out the bad ones and consolidate the good ones into vases. Faye rearranged one of them. It started to rain.

Chris had gone back to his parents house to pick up his birthday card and take the painting of Michele. I didn't want to stuff it in my suitcase and subject it to the airlines. When he got back, he cooked frozen pizzas for himself and Kurt. I ate leftovers. Faye and I stated tracing bank account balances to see where Mom's estate acct went. There was a mysterious deposit that we don't know what account it came from. We shredded stuff, and went through cards Kurt found. I brushed my teeth and posted to my blog, still not quite caught up. I read some e-mail to try to keep it down under 700 unread.

No comments: