Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Sunday

I washed up and got dressed. I checked e-mail. I heard Kurt tell Karen on the phone that we'd be home by 2.

Chris drove us to Dad's church. We were instructed to choose a seat from the seating chart. Vaccinated people did not have to wear a mask, so I did. It was a good service, and did not remind me too much of the services years ago. Afterward, I spoke to Floyd in the fellowship hall. Finally Chris came in to get me and we went home.

William and Karen were there packing William's stuff. They also took some antiques. I snacked, then went through papers in Dad's bedroom with Faye. We also went through boxes of stuff like old Christmas decorations and batting. We each took some and put some in the yard sale pile for William to look through.

Chris cooked salmon for me. I gave some to Kurt. We all had supper. Then we went through papers and pictures and stuff in the office. More possible accounts from banks that have changed their name or been bought out. We selected a lot of stuff to be shredded and gave that to Patrick.

I watered the flower arrangements. Faye helped me clear the bed, then went home. I sat down to write my blog, Chris went to bed. Patrick stayed up to shred and talk to me.

No comments: