Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Shredding party

We slept in late because we went to bed late. I took charcoal tablets at 8:30 and went back to bed for awhile. Then I washed up and got dressed and swished. I checked e-mail, and watered the flower arrangements. I got an e-mail response saying the clerk of court got my e-mail last night and referred it to the appropriate person. I walked outside barefoot and foraged for pine needles. I brought them in to cut up and make pine needle tea.

I heated chicken for breakfast at 11. Faye came over and she and Kurt went to the IRS website and created a TIN for the estate account. We all had a shredding party in the den. Faye and I sorted while Kurt shredded.

Chris did laundry and cooked supper. William came over after work. Kurt packed up and went home. William did the shredding as Faye and I separated shredding from recycling. Then he left. Patrick came home. Faye got tired and went home. Patrick sorted but did not shred so I shredded. Patrick took the recycling out to the curb. It seems Dad kept everything, not just for himself but for Mom and Grandma too. We found our grandfather's Coast Guard ID. We never knew he was in the coast guard.

No comments: