Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day

I slept ok last night after taking half a sleep supplement. I woke up a few times but went back to sleep. I got up about 8. I watered the plants and used the short version of morning protocol. I read from my book, then turned to the internet. I watched a video on three types of breathing to clear out your lungs. I tried wearing the oximeter and it showed my oxygen level go up. I got dressed for church and found a card on my pillow from Chris.

We went to the chapel for service. They had a vase of roses for Mother's Day. There were 6, and only Eileen and I were moms, so we split them after the service and each took three. When we got home, I cut off the ends and put them in a vase. I made breakfast, changed my clothes, then ate breakfast. Chris gamed with the voices, including Michele (who did not talk to me). I watched news videos, and read articles for most of the afternoon.

I walked to Johnnie's house and watered the plants on the counter top. Everything else seemed to be ok. I went home with a few yellow leaves and put them in the compost. I watered the compost. I planted some seeds indoors and added dirt to the sugarcane plants.

I went raking, then took two boxes of wood chips to the garden. Other people were there, but not close enough to recognize. I spread compost tea and chips, then went home. I put supper in the oven to heat, then Chris and I went to E building to get some sprigs of mint. He planted them in vermiculite when we got home. I watered outside.

I ate supper, then read. At 8, I made tea, and we watched two episodes of “Night on Earth”, which is a docuseries about what animals do at night in different locations. We watched a small frog freeze to death at night, only to thaw out in the morning.

After brushing my teeth, I posted to my blog, listened to part of an interview on heart health, then got ready for bed.

No comments: