Sunday, May 30, 2021

Saturday

It rained all night and most of the day. I got up at 9. I washed up and got dressed, and checked e-mail, then changed the water in the plants with green foam and added some aspirin water. I listened to part of an episode of Endgame. I talked to Faye.

Kurt and Patrick went to recycling. Since we were alone, Chris gave me a coconut oil massage. He took a shower and then I took a shower. He started laundry. I found some old patterns and took a pic for Michele. I went for a walk and it rained on me. By the time I got back to the house, Kurt and Patrick were back from recycling.

I got a notebook and started an inventory of the diningroom, livingroom, kitchen and den. Kurt was helping. Faye came over. She said we were writing down too much.

She and I went to the church. We wre goingn to look for push pins at a $ store, but it wasn't there. At the church we set up some pics and tables. We used paperclips for the pics on the tryptic. I talked to the janitor while Faye finished up.

When we got home, Chris had made supper, so I ate the fish and mixed vegetables. Faye ate her Subway sandwich.

I looked through giant desk for push pins, and found old maps. We looked through bags of papers for stmts to show where a mysterious $100 came from in Mom's (now closed) estate account. It was very confusing because several banks changed names 3 times in the last 7 years. Faye found a pic of Dad with a six-seater plane.

I partially made the bed, and typed up my blog post for yesterday. Then I got ready for bed. But we didn't get there much before midnight.

No comments: