Friday, May 28, 2021

Wednesday

We slept late. I took shower and swished. I called the county clerk and left a message. Myra texted that she was on her way. I swept the livingroom, and Patrick did the den. Then I did the hallway. I also took a broom to the front porch and sidewalk. Faye called to say the clerk called her to set up an appointment for tomorrow. Then the clerk called me to say the same thing. I made fat bombs, then watered all the flower arrangements and plants.

Scott and Myra arrived. We all sat in the livingroom and talked about old times in Korea. We all went out to eat at Cava. We sat outside and talked. When we got back, we talked more in the driveway. Myra showed an interest in some of the cars, so it was good that William was there when we got home.

I looked at pics with Faye but didn't do anything with them. We continued our shredding party. Patrick came home from work with a sandwich of some kind and ate it sitting on the floor. Faye and I found the things we will need for the clerk of circuit court tomorrow. Then she went home and I jotted notes for my blog and posted some previous days.

No comments: