Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Prayer for a good outcome

I used the mp3 headphones last night, but they ran out of energy quickly. I wish there were a way to tell how much battery power they have left. I had a hard time falling asleep after that.

I woke up early, noting that Chris was gone. I went back to sleep for a bit. I did mental programming until the alarm went off. Then I got up to address the plants, the gnats and the lemon water. I also read a book for a bit. I plugged my headphones in to recharge.

I heard a siren and looked out the back doors to see an ambulance driving this way. It stopped at our neighbors house. I sat in my sewing room and watched as men milled around until finally a stretcher came out with a person on it. I could not tell more, but soon the vehicle drove away. I sat at my laptop in case the lady next door contacted me via FB. But she did not. I called Chris to let him know, and I said a prayer.

After reading e-mail for hours, I started making breakfast. I had just sat down to eat when Chris came home for lunch with no mail. I read as I ate. Eventually he finished his lunch and went back to work. There are bigwigs here so he spends more time at the office.

I watched a video where a panel of doctors discussed the spike protein as the most damaging part of the corona virus and that the mRNA in the shots programs our cells to stop making their regular proteins and start making spike proteins. They also discussed the transmission from vaccinated to unvaccinated.

Around three, I got dressed for dirty work. I found a place to rake and filled two boxes with wood chips. I took them to the garden, where they almost covered the remaining space, so I raked it thinner to cover. I met the retired librarian. We had a nice chat and he lent me a drill bit. He also showed me all the stuff publically available in the garden shed - like a timer and pressure regulator and drip hoses and tomato cages. I took the drill bit home, and tried drilling a hole in the piece of tree trunk, but it didn't make much of a hole. I took the bit back to him. I also talked to Jenni who was out working in her garden. She pointed out several compost bins at the garden. She likes thistles so I invited her to dig up the one growing in my garden.

When I got home, it was after 5. I picked dandelion greens, cut them up and beat them in with two eggs, and put that in the toaster oven. I also made a salad and talked to Chris who just came home from work and was watching Michele game with the voices. They changed their gaming night from Wednesday to Tuesday.

I finished a video while eating supper. I watered the plants outside, and the compost piles. Chris helped me set up a VPN. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Night on Earth. We saw a plethora of animals roaming cities at night. Then I brushed my teeth and read a few last e-mails before finishing my blog and getting ready for bed.

No comments: