Monday, November 1, 2021

Nice stuff at the swap shop

Saturday

I got up around 8. I made lemon water and drank it while reading e-mail. I discovered my watch battery had died. Around 10 I asked Chris for a massage, and he agreed. Afterward he took a shower and I parsed supplements. Then I took my shower and went to the post office to mail Kristen's package, but the window was closed. I picked up the mail in our post box and unlocked the swap shop for later. I walked home and finished parsing supplements.

I made breakfast and listened to the presentation of Dr. Peter McCullogh: Delta has completed antigenic escape. The current vaccines are for the original strain. Children are not at risk for serious adverse events from SarsCov2. Previous vaccines have been pulled for less than 100 deaths. But FDA and CDC are ignoring the 17,000+ deaths that have been reported to VAERS so far.

I went to the swap shop. I carried in a box of excess cleaning supplies. Someone had dropped off bags of clothing. I hung up or folded those clothes. Finally some ladies came with kids. They brought in boxes of clothes, an air fryer and a Rainbow vacuum. I was interested in the last two items. The lady showed me how they worked. The CSM came in with clothes and shoes. She collected hangers from the kids section and brought them to me. She also cleared out shoes that had hardened and made two bags of stuff to throw out. Very helpful. It was after 4 till we finished and locked up.

I went home. Chris got the air fryer from my trunk and brought it in. I wanted to use it but he had already prepared beef. I read e-mail while Chris cooked supper. I ate, then digitized some text for Brian. I went walking with Jenni. I gave her the candle bases. On the way home, I stopped at the swap shop to pick up the vacuum cleaner. I read reviews about Rainbow vs Kirby online. I also looked up a manual.

The beef was not tender enough so I added some water so it could cook some more. I moved the digitized text to my embroidery card and tried it in the machine for size. Clearly it was not going to fit on the smallest hoop. I looked up an article how to embroider on a hat. She pinned it to the stabilizer in a bigger hoop. That seemed better. I added water again to the beef because it was on its way to extra crispy. Later I put the leftovers in a glass jar and put hot soapy water in the pan to loosen the black stuff.

Chris loaded the dishwasher and ran it. Then I made tea and we watched two episodes of Person of Interest. We dressed the bed in clean sheets. Chris retired for the night and I read more e-mail before turning off the router and going to bed.

* Reasons not to get the shot, especially not kids *

No comments: